Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's all about me.

I really wish I was good at putting down on paper exactly how I feel about things. It's a craft that some people possess, and I used to be "ok" at it, but lately I just can't seem to find the right words. That's probably why I usually just post videos I like--it's less controversial than trying to actually say anything meaningful. I'm sure there are a million other blogs just like this--pointless, self-serving, and taking up ones and zeroes on some server at Google. I don't care though. I like finding videos I like and posting them here. Even if I was the only person to ever even read this malarkey I would still like posting things. If you're nodding your head right now and thinking "yeah, this thing IS stupid, and it IS totally pointless"....I suggest you get your own life, because this is not, and never was about you. Admittedly, this is all about me.

Now here's an awesome song!

No comments: